Brewhouse Gift Vouchers
Brewhouse gift vouchers can be purchased from our Box Office during opening hours or online from our website. They can be purchased for any amount and are valid for 12 months. They may be redeemed in part or in full against any Brewhouse Live Theatre performance, Cinema screening, Workshop or Activity.
They are not vaild at any other venue and we do not accept any other forms of theatre tokens or vouchers at this time.
The Brewhouse Theatre – Refund Policy
We are not able to refund purchased tickets for any event held at or presented by the Brewhouse Theatre.
If you can no longer attend an event, please notify the Box Office. If you are returning a ticket for a sold-out event we will endeavour to sell your ticket and give you a full-refund. However, there is no guarantee your ticket will be sold and we cannot sell any returns until all available seats have been sold.
If a show or activity is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control a full refund will be given.
Babes in Arms
Babies 12 months and under are welcome to sit on their parent or guardians lap for relevant productions.
Children over this age will require a seat to be purchased.
Students / Under 16s / Disability
Proof of eligibility may be requested at time of purchase and/or on the day of the performance. Please inform our Box Office if you are entitled to a concession at the time of booking, as concessionary rates can not be applied retrospectively.
One carers seat is provided on a complimentary basis for persons with a registered Disability that require assistance.
Hearing Loop & Accessibility
The Brewhouse runs a Hearing Loop system in the Main Auditorium.
The Brewhouse has wheelchair access to all of its public areas including the main auditorium, studio theatre and creative hub.
Where possible we would request arrival time of a minimum of 20 minutes prior to performances for wheelchair users in order to ensure we can get you seated comfortably.
If you require any assistance or have additional needs please do call our Box Office on 01823 283244 in advance and we would be delighted to help you as best as we can.
The Brewhouse reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to the premises, change programme details without notice and provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
Whilst we try our best to admit latecomers during a suitable break in the performance, late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Security searches may be carried out at certain performances and events.
Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult. In the interest of all our patrons, please note that children and school groups are the responsibility of their parent, guardians, teachers or carers, who should ensure appropriate behaviour in all areas of the building.
By entering our venues you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for future promotional activity.
Neither the producer nor The Brewhouse accept responsibility for personal property brought on to the premises.
The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited in the auditoria.
CCTV is in operation throughout the The Brewhouse for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
For up to date information about the content of all shows we advise customers to check our website which is regularly updated with helpful information. Our Box Office are also available and happy to advise about content or seating.
Please contact The Brewhouse in advance if you have any additional mobility requirements.
Brewhouse Anniversary Raffle
Prizes for the Raffle are:
- First Prize – Overnight stay in luxury garden suite at the Castle Hotel including a Champagne Welcome Dinner and a hearty breakfast
- Second Prize – £100 Cash Prize plus £100 to give to a charity of your choice, donated by Invest SouthWest
- Third Prize – 3 course Fine Dining Meal to include a bottle of house wine at Augustus
- Fourth Prize – Indian Cooking Experience at Mint & Mustard
- Fifth Prize – Family Ticket for our Christmas Show ‘Christmas Carol’
- Sixth prize – Afternoon Tea for two at the Mount Somerset
- Seventh Prize – Box of Wine, donated by Taunton Rotary
- Eighth Prize – Team cricket t-shirt signed by the Somerset Cricket Team
- Nineth Prize – £50 treatment voucher at Taunton Health Osteopath
- Tenth Prize – £40 voucher for Brewhouse Theatre tickets
The full terms and conditions for the Raffle are set out below.
Full Terms and Conditions for the Brewhouse Anniversary Raffle 2017
The Brewhouse Theatre Anniversary Raffle 2017 (the “raffle”) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with West Somerset Council
Promoter: Taunton Theatre Association Ltd, Coal Orchard, TA1 1JL
Responsible Person: Ann Shorthouse
All profits raised from the raffle will go towards the work of Brewhouse Theatre and Arts Centre.
Registered Charity Number: 1156472 in England and Wales and in Scotland.
- By entering the raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered the raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- Employees are not entitled to participate in the raffle.
- By entering the raffle you agree to provide accurate entry information, including your name and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- The cost of each entry into the raffle is £1 per ticket.
- The raffle draw will take place on 29th November 2017.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- Cash prizes will be transferred directly into the winners’ bank accounts or paid by cheque (at the Promoter’s discretion) within 28 days of the draw.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the draw and then be published on the charity’s website.
- By entering the raffle you agree for your surname to be used and announced in relation to you being a winner of the raffle, including on the Promoter’s website and on promotional materials relating to the raffle and related activities.
- The Promoter will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the raffle.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter; or any cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for:
- raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
- the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
- any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any queries about the raffle, please contact the Promoter’s Fundraising Officer on 01823 704023.