If you are attending any events at The Brewhouse this Friday (7th) or Saturday (8th)….
… please be aware that due to the Day/Night World Cup Cricket match being played at Somerset County Cricket Ground on 8th June, a number of roads will be closed from 19:00 on Friday 7th through the weekend that will restrict vehicular access to The Brewhouse (see the map below). In addition, Coal Orchard Car Park will be closed to the public, please see the list of other car parks nearby:
- Canon Street TA1 1SN (approx. 10 min walk)
- Wood Street TA1 1UR (approx. 15 min walk)
- Enfield TA1 4AS and Tangier TA1 4AY (approx. 20 min walk)
- Belvedere Road TA1 1HE (approx. 20 min walk)
Please check the details of all Taunton’s car parks on the Somerset West & Taunton Council web site.
- Taunton Bus Station TA1 4AF (approx. 20 mins walk)
- Taunton Railway Station TA1 1QW (approx. 20 min walk)
If you have any concerns regarding these closures, please contact the SWT Council’s Communications Team on email@example.com