REPORTS TO ARTISTIC PROGRAMMES MANAGER
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
SALARY: £20,000 PA, PRO-RATA 4 DAYS (28 HOURS) PER WEEK, £16,000 P.A.
We seek an individual with excellent administrative skills; a collaborative team member who is organised, calm with experience of or passion for the arts. A multi-tasker you’ll be familiar with contracts, technical theatre information and marketing material. You may have experience of PRS, theatre/studio scheduling, and be familiar with marketing and front of house teams or have a background in events administration. You’ll have an eye for detail, be a confident communicator and experienced in working in a cultural organisation. Experience in working with artists to bring their ideas to fruition is desirable.
Main duties include
- Drafting and sending contracts to delivery artists
- Coordinating scheduling with performing companies and Take Part delivery artists
- Liaising with Creative Engagement artists/participants; deputising for the Creative Engagement Manager as required
- Overseeing Programme email box, identifying and forwarding interesting, relevant opportunities to Artistic Programming and Creative Engagement Managers
- Overseeing journey of productions and engagement sessions from programming to sale
- Scheduling activities/workshops related to artist development
- Assisting with large scale producing projects including in-house winter production
- Proof-reading seasonal marketing materials
- Completing/returning PRS returns.
With experience of administration in a cultural or events organisation, you’ll be IT literate in all main Microsoft Windows programmes and have excellent communication and numeracy skills. You’ll be exceptionally organised and take pride in seeing things through to completion.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of communicating with artists, producers, promoters, of producing cultural events and supporting artist development, in using scheduling software and CRM systems, and understanding technical theatre information and risk assessments.
We want our staff team to be representative of all sections of society and actively welcome candidates who meet the job criteria but are currently under-represented in the arts.
Download Job Description and application documents for full information.
Apply by email to HR@thebrewhouse.net with Programmes Administrator in subject line.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: noon on Friday 16 April 2021.
Initial interviews on Zoom due to COVID will be on Thursday 22 April 2021