PART-TIME 0.6 CONTRACT
SALARY £26,000 P.A. PRO RATA
Opportunity for an experienced finance specialist to create a new part-time role supporting the arts.
The Brewhouse is regenerating following the impact of COVID19 and has created a 5-year plan to position Taunton Brewhouse as a hub of creativity and bold artistic vision. As part of this work, our Finance function has restructured leading to this new opportunity.
Reporting to, and working closely with, our Chief Executive you will lead on the financial management of the trading arm of Taunton Brewhouse. You’ll contribute to its further development as a social enterprise, supporting our charitable aims and arts activities.
As part of the newly structured Finance Team, you’ll have responsibility for overseeing and administering the finances of TTA Trading Ltd, complying with regulatory requirements and company policy. A member of the Senior Management Team, you will work with colleagues to set and achieve financial targets, develop revenue streams, and increase the margins of trading activity whilst controlling costs.
- financial management and reporting, including to Boards of the charity and the Trading company
- working with senior colleagues on business development and business targets
- complying with legal and regulatory requirements and company policy
- carrying out day to day processing – bookkeeping, cashing up/banking, dealing with income and expenditure
- working alongside the Finance Manager – Charity on all matters, supporting and inputting to wider planning.
Fully qualified (AAT) you’ll have excellent working knowledge of on-line finance software, Microsoft Office systems and show meticulous attention to detail. With experience of hospitality or visitor business development, you’ll be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing.
A commitment to TTA’s values and objectives is essential and an interest in performing and visual arts is desirable.
For more information, please download the job description, and application documents.
Applications for this job will close at 12.00 noon on 3 September 2021. However, please don’t wait for that date as we will review completed applications on receipt and set up Initial interviews on Zoom.