Guidance For On-Site Activities
Keeping Safe When Taking Part at The Brewhouse
thank you for kindly following these steps
Upon arrival at The Brewhouse your class facilitator, or a member of staff, will update you on recent government guidance and the points & rules that we'll be following in order to keep you safe during these sessions.
Please take a moment to read through the points below so that you know what to expect when arriving on-site.
You might also like to take a look at the following links for more information about what we're doing to keep you safe:
Specific measures for classes include guaranteed social distancing, ensuring that rooms are set out to provide a two meter gap between participants and windows/doors will be left open to allow fresh air to flow.
ON-SITE ACTIVITIES GUIDANCE
- Enter the building through the St James Street entrance
- Wear your face covering when entering the building
- Use available hand sanitizers upon entering
- Follow the one-way system when moving around the building and maintain social distancing at all times
- **Keep your face covering on in the Studio/Hub/Gallery during your class unless you are taking an exercise or dance class
- Enter the room that your class will be in one at a time
- Entering one at a time will allow each person to take a socially distanced, marked spot in the room
- If possible, please ensure that you arrive in suitable clothes for exercise classes before entering the building, alternatively you can wear these clothes beneath your day clothes. The aim here is to reduce the time spent in shared toilets.
- Bring along a pre-filled bottle of water so that you don't need to exit the room unnecessarily
** You can remove your face covering if you wish, ONLY when exercise begins, as having a face covering on at this point could make breathing more difficult: Remove face covering "If you are undertaking exercise or an activity and it would negatively impact your ability to do so". For more information on face coverings, please see gov.uk.