The Brewhouse is putting together an outdoor exhibition to celebrate and promote the work of visual artists living and working in Somerset.
The exhibition will be displayed on the hoardings that are being put up in Somerset Square as part of the Coal Orchard Development. This is a fantastic opportunity for artists to have photographs of their work selected and displayed for a minimum of six months and be seen by a huge number of people as they pass through and around The Brewhouse.
Artists’ names and the titles of their work will also be displayed as part of the exhibition, with their photographs being printed on weather-proof boards and screwed to the hoardings to ensure they’re protected come rain or shine.
Artists are invited to submit high resolution photographs of up to three existing artworks before the deadline, according to the submission process below. Following this, a selection panel will decide which works make it into the exhibition.
- Please email images of the artworks you wish to submit for consideration to email@example.com by 5pm on 30th September
- Please title your email “SOMERSET SQUARE EXHIBITION”
- You should include in the email:
- Your name and telephone number
- The title of each work submitted
- The maximum scale you are comfortable with your artwork being printed at. Some artworks may be increased in size when printed in order to suit the layout of the exhibition and the outdoor setting. The minimum size of the prints for this will be approximately 1 metre x 1 metre
30 September 2019 5:00PM Open Monday-Saturday 9:30am-4:30pm