Welcome to this unique Flamenco for Improvers Digital (Test)… Shhh, only a few regular attendees know about this!
Since the country went in to ‘lock-down’ we have been working around the clock to bring you our regular lineup of great classes and workshops in an online format for you to enjoy. But before we ‘go live’ with these sessions we need some loyal test subjects to help us troubleshoot the whole process, from booking to class participation.
Join Aneta Skut for these new online sessions. Where, using the power of modern technology, Aneta will facilitate group classes via video conference call to help you and your group learn new skills and techniques, just like in a regular class!
- Event: a FREE test run of our new online classes
- Date: TUES 14 APR at 8PM
- Duration: 1hr
- Structure: regular class format
- Outcome: participants to provide feedback on session, highlighting any technical difficulties encountered, plus thoughts and comments that will help us to improve future sessions
HOW THINGS WILL WORK
- The platform that we have chosen to use for these classes is the hugely popular Zoom video conference platform
- We are inviting you to take part in this session for FREE, but ask that you book your place, just like you would for a normal session
- You will receive three emails before the class:
1) Standard booking confirmation (immediately)
2) Instructions on how to join the class (XXXX days prior to the event)
3) A link to the session (24hrs before the class)
- Please ‘arrive’ 10 minutes before the start of the session
- You won’t need to download anything, simply click the link that we send you
We want these classes to run as smoothly as possible and so would appreciate it if you could note down any good/bad feedback during the session. We’ll then send out one final email that includes a survey and would be EXTREMELY grateful if participants could respond to this on the same day as the session (TUE 14 APR) or the day after (WED 15 APR).
You can find more information to help you prepare for this session on our page – Digital Classes – Requirements & Tips
Hopefully this all makes sense, but if you have any further questions, you can direct them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our new online platform and would like to thank you for your kind support.
Regular course details follow
Join Aneta online for an Improvers flamenco class, the perfect follow on from her Beginners classes with The Brewhouse. Why not sign up for both sessions on a Thursday evening to really stretch yourself? Aneta will work with the group to add new rhythms and sequences to challenge you.
Everyone welcome and no partners or specialist shoes required. This is an exciting opportunity to learn an expressive dance form with a professional instructor, developing your understanding of the essential foot/heel rhythms, posture, strength and body control, as well as learning hand movements and expression.
We strongly advise booking your tickets for this activity in advance. Places are limited and we do not accept reservations. Booking in advance also helps our workshop leaders to prepare your session and plan for any additional access needs you may have ahead of time.
When Aneta discovered Flamenco, her heart was stolen by this Spanish/Gypsy art form, its music and expressive dance, leading her to pursue this passion, studying with talented Flamenco artists La Truco, Antonio Canales, Maria Juncal.
14 April 2020 8:00PM