From the 15 November – 15 December 2021, Taunton Brewhouse are pleased to launch the Distillery Script Reading Service, an opportunity for playwrights to submit their scripts for feedback from our team of professional Dramaturgs and Script Readers.
This opportunity is open to any creatives who are at any point in their career and who would like to receive feedback on work they are currently developing. Submissions can be a scene, act, extract or even a full-length play.
Most importantly, this is a FREE opportunity, so get involved!
Great! So how does it work?
- Send your script to Abbie (Programmes Administrator) via email: email@example.com.
- If your script is accepted and forwarded to one of our Dramaturgs, you will receive a confirmation email with information about what happens next.
- Once your script has been read, you will be sent feedback and recommendations.
Terms & Conditions
- We can only provide feedback on a set number of scripts which will be accepted and issued to our team of Dramaturgs and Script Readers on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We are unable to respond to all emails received, however, if your script is forwarded to a member of our team for feedback, you will receive confirmation and further information about who your script has been sent to.
- No scripts submitted for feedback are being considered for commission by Taunton Brewhouse.
- We politely request that only one submission is made per person.
- Please note that we are unable to read any material received before the 15 November or after 15 December 2021.
The Distillery at Taunton Brewhouse is kindly supported by Garfield Weston Foundation through the Weston Culture Fund. Terms and conditions apply.
15 November – 15 December 2021 Times vary