Keep creative and stay active during lockdown. Try your hand at one of our monthly artistic briefs – or challenge your friends and family to ‘have a go’ too!
Keep scrolling and follow the hyperlink(s) below to view submissions.
Welcome to The Brewhouse Community Gallery, part of our HomeBrew season of digital art. Each month we will set a different theme for you to explore in your own unique way and in whichever medium you feel comfortable. We’ll then pick a range of submissions to include in our very first, online gallery for everyone to share and enjoy.
A great opportunity for aspiring & professional artists to gain some exposure during lockdown, as well as a chance for families and friends to have fun and get involved in Somerset’s creative community
Monthly themes are open to interpretation and mediums might include pen, pencil, crayon, brush, collage, photography, illustration or graphic design and not forgetting potato and pasta shapes too!
We will be accepting submissions from all age groups, so it doesn’t matter whether you’re five or fifty-five – if you’ve submitted a piece, we’ll try to fit it in.
THEMES & DEADLINES
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- If you decide to work in a traditional medium, please take a clear, well-lit photograph of your artwork
- If you have created something digitally, please save your work as a JPEG
- Rename your image file (where possible) to include: Name of Work, Artists Name and Age
- Where renaming is not possible, please submit this information along with your image file
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘(NAME OF THEME) Submission’
- Work must be submitted by 5PM on the deadline date or they will not be eligible for inclusion
Download this PDF for full details and easy access at home.
Mon 1 Jun - Wed 16 Sep