In the quirky Library of Lost Memories two very well-meaning librarians are sent to organise and file an old man’s memory before it’s too late.
Whether they want to, or not, the reluctant and slightly incompetent pair find out what happens to forgotten memories.
A new comic theatre show from the creator of the acclaimed Waiting for Stanley. This inventive, poignant and very entertaining show explores the nature of memory, and the complexity, simplicity and beauty of the human mind.
Sat 13 Oct
1pm, The Studio @ The Brewhouse
Through the Red Door Theatre
Several performances during BARNfest are open to the public:
- Horses! Horses! by Wassail Theatre Company, 7pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- How I Came to be Where I Never Was by Johnny Fluffypunk, 9pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- Big Breakfast & Poetry with Hip Yak & Rainbow Fish, 10:00am Saturday 13 October at The Cosy Club>> more info
- I’m Super, Thanks, 11:30am Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse, Westward Room
- Over The Wall Picking Apples, by Richard Crowe and Wassail Theatre Company, 3pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
IMPORTANT – PARKING: Please note that the public Coal Orchard car park, adjacent to the Brewhouse, will be closed from Mon 1st Oct – Fri 23 Nov for the demolition of the old swimming baths. We recommend alternative car parking in either Wood Street Car Park (TA1 1UR) or Canon Street Car Park (TA1 1SN). Both are approx. 10 mins walk from the theatre.
13 October 2018 1:00PM