Happily married with a lovely house on the Somerset Levels, Richard could have settled down to life as a withy weaver, cider maker or llama farmer.
But then the fish tank started singing to him –the same song over and over, day after day. It was enough to drive him mad.
This is the story of Richard’s response to all this: his admission into the mental health service, a diagnosis of bipolar disorder, medication (the highs…the lows) and making sense of a lifetime lived over the wall picking apples.
Sat 13 Oct
3pm, The Studio @ The Brewhouse
Richard Crowe & Wassail Theatre Company
Several performances during BARNfest are open to the public:
- Horses! Horses!, 7pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- How I Came to be Where I Never Was, 9pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- Big Breakfast & Poetry with Hip Yak & Rainbow Fish, 10:00am Saturday 13 October at The Cosy Club>> more info
- I’m Super, Thanks, 11:30am Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse, Westward Room
- The Library of Lost Memories by Through the Red Door, 1pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
IMPORTANT – PARKING: Please note that the public Coal Orchard car park, adjacent to the Brewhouse, will be closed from Mon 1st Oct – Fri 23 Nov for the demolition of the old swimming baths. We recommend alternative car parking in either Wood Street Car Park (TA1 1UR) or Canon Street Car Park (TA1 1SN). Both are approx. 10 mins walk from the theatre.
13 October 2018 3:00PM