Jonny Fluffypunk grew up where nothing ever happened.
This is a story about finding yourself, when you find yourself somewhere you don’t belong. It’s about unrequited love and the importance of a good record shop.
It’s also about trains and memory and tiny magical moments and letting go. It’s lo-fi stand-up spoken word theatre for anyone who has ever loved, owned a vinyl record or just been alive.
Please note – this performance is part of the BARNfest series, featuring acts and appearances at alternative venues around Taunton. This show does not take place at The Brewhouse Theatre.
Fri 12 Oct
9pm @ The Plough
Unticketed – Pay what you can
The Plough Inn, 75 Station Road, Taunton, TA1 1PB
Several performances during BARNfest are open to the public:
- Horses! Horses! by Wassail Theatre Company, 7pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- Big Breakfast & Poetry with Hip Yak & Rainbow Fish, 10:00am Saturday 13 October at The Cosy Club>> more info
- I’m Super, Thanks, 11:30am Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse, Westward Room
- The Library of Lost Memories by Through the Red Door, 1pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
- Over The Wall Picking Apples, by Richard Crowe and Wassail Theatre Company, 3pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
IMPORTANT – PARKING: Please note that the public Coal Orchard car park, adjacent to the Brewhouse, will be closed from Mon 1st Oct – Fri 23 Nov for the demolition of the old swimming baths. We recommend alternative car parking in either Wood Street Car Park (TA1 1UR) or Canon Street Car Park (TA1 1SN). Both are approx. 10 mins walk from the theatre.
12 October 2018 9:00PM The Plough Inn, 75 Station Road, Taunton, TA1 1PB