HORSES! HORSES! is the darkly comic tale of a stolen horse, wild west-country soul and the mess we make of relationships.
Please note – this performance is part of the BARNfest series, featuring acts and appearances at alternative venues around Taunton. ‘Horses! Horses!’ does not take place at The Brewhouse Theatre.
Landlord Johnny is desperately trying to save his pub, while his wife Susie is hiding out on Ted’s farm.
A show performed in the midst of your local boozer with pub games, pints, crisps, heartbreak and laughter, country music, lots of karaoke and a few surprises.
Fri 12 Oct
7pm @ The Plough
Unticketed – Pay what you can
Wassail Theatre Company
The Plough Inn, 75 Station Road, Taunton, TA1 1PB
Several performances during BARNfest are open to the public:
- How I Came to be Where I Never Was, 9pm Friday 12 October at The Plough >> more info
- Big Breakfast & Poetry with Hip Yak & Rainbow Fish, 10:00am Saturday 13 October at The Cosy Club>> more info
- I’m Super, Thanks, 11:30am Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse, Westward Room
- The Library of Lost Memories by Through the Red Door, 1pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
- Over The Wall Picking Apples, 3pm Saturday 13 October at The Brewhouse >> more info
IMPORTANT – PARKING: Please note that the public Coal Orchard car park, adjacent to the Brewhouse, will be closed from Mon 1st Oct – Fri 23 Nov for the demolition of the old swimming baths. We recommend alternative car parking in either Wood Street Car Park (TA1 1UR) or Canon Street Car Park (TA1 1SN). Both are approx. 10 mins walk from the theatre.
12 October 2018 7:00PM The Plough Inn, 75 Station Road, Taunton, TA1 1PB